Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Beginning of Mole Day

The Beginning of My Mole Day Make-A-Mole
I'm really excited about the Mole Day mole project. October 23 is Mole Day, and we are making stuffed Moles to celebrate. My Mole is going to be a pun-based Little Mole-Maid. My stuffed mole is going to have a pink pom pom nose and pink felt feet. I purchased fabric that is similar to animal fur, so my mole is not necessarily going to be realistic, but maybe it will at least feel realistic. My mole is going to have a detachable wig and mermaid tail for its Halloween costume and Mole-Day theme. I can't wait to finish up this project! Happy almost Mole Day.
European Mole, courtesy of: (n.d.). Retrieved October 6, 2015, from http://designoneinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/european_mole_2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment